Warmer Kiwi Home Grants
EECA is offering grants to eligible home owner-occupiers as part of the new four year Warmer Kiwi Homes programme. These grants are to cover two-thirds of the cost of ceiling and underfloor insulation including ground moisture barriers to make homes warmer, drier and healthier for those living in them.
A properly insulated home helps to:
- Reduce future maintenance costs caused from ongoing mould and damp issues
- Create a healthier living environment for your family
Am I eligible for a Warmer Kiwi Homes grant?
To be eligible for a grant you will need to:
- Be the homeowner-occupier of a home built before 2008 and have a Community Services Card or SuperGold Combo Card OR
- Own and be living in a home in area that has been identified as lower income or be referred by the Healthy Homes Initiative
Contact us today to see if your address qualifies.
We can also assist with a range of other energy efficiency improvements for your property:
- Heat pumps
- Kitchen, bathroom and whole-house ventilation systems
- LED down-lights
- Smoke alarms
- General property maintenance including painting & decorating
- and more
Landlords please note: the Healthy Homes Insulation Subsidy programme has ended as of 30th June 2018